Friday, January 20, 2012

Tool #10

Discuss at least three things you would want to make sure your students understand about being good digital citizens. 
I want then to use valid websites, and I want them to be safe.
I want them to realize the dangers of misuse of media.

Share at least one of the resources mentioned above or on the Ed Tech website that you plan to use instructionally.
I plan to use a flipchart presentation and atomic learning to disucss digital citizenship and research with my students

Explain briefly how you would "teach" the idea of digital citizenship to your students.
I would use my projector in my room along with the Atomic Learning Website and a flipchart on my activboard. I would discuss validity of websites and give examples
Explain briefly how you plan to share the idea of digital citizenship with your parents.
I could create a handout pertaining to the subject and distribute it on parent night early in the school year.

1 comment:

  1. Captive audience - I love it! That's a great idea to distribute Digital Citizenship notes during Open House Night - I just may borrow that one from you - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete