Friday, January 20, 2012

Tool #2

I have been following the blogs of people in my department who are doing the 11 Tools by using my google reader. I have been watching as they post. I even commented on some of them.  I have been impressed with  how fast the younger teachers get this stuff.

I think that personal learning networks are beneficial. However, I found this experience to be kind of overwhelming. Too much information at one time.  I could see how following these blogs or blogs from other professional organizations would be helpful if a person can get through the process of navigation. I do not have a problem sharing my thoughts publicly.

In the future, I plan on visiting the blogs of the teachers in my department to keep up with what is going on in their classrooms.  I also plan on visiting The Learning Network, a blog maintained by The New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment